Friday 4 May 2012

Amazing Guacamole

I had a pot luck to go to at work to celebrate my colleagues accomplishment of finding a new job.  So Guacamole was made...it was fantastic


T's Guacamole


2 avocados mashed
salt and pepper
juice on 2 limes or 5 key limes
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 Roma tomatoes diced
1 red onion finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic minced
1 cup grated havarti cheese
1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro


mash avocado and add the juice of the limes and (1/2 teaspoon) salt and (1 teaspoon) pepper.  Stir in the chili powder and the tomatoes.  Add the onion, garlic, havarti cheese and cilantro.  I also added a touch of green salsa, if I were making at home I might have added more heat, through the useof chili peppers.


Prep time 10 minutes.  Was amazing...the havarti cheese and the freshness of the limes makes this do delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment