Sunday 29 July 2012

Grilled veggies

Last night I was in heaven, I was at a friend's house and I got the opportunity to BBQ.  I had prepared everything before heading out, so that it would be mess free, I forgot to take pictures.  I headed to St. Lawrence Market, and bought lamb burgers, beef burgers and chicken.  For veggies I bought corn still in husks, red, yellow, green and orange peppers, zucchinni (yellow and green) and portabello mushrooms.

I marinated them in 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar and 2/3 cup olive oil with a pinch of salt and pepper and dried rosemary crushed (1 tablespoon).

I cut my zucchini lengthwise (looks like a slice of bacon)  The BBQed one medium for 10 minutes or until cooked.  I served with the amazing lamb burgers.  The left overs I will use to make pasta sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment