Sunday 2 September 2012

Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar Salmon

So I was making salmon and I made this delicious salmon.  Again I have been cooking really healthy foods lately, trying to eat local, in season veggies and fruit.  So I wanted something a bit different and sweet

Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar Salmon

                                                                            -2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-1 oz dark rum
-salt and pepper
-juice of one lime

-I mix all together and marinated salmon face down (Skin up) in the mixture.  Then I turned the salmon over and cooked at 425 for about 12 minutes.  The rum, with the lime and sweetness of the raspberry vinegar was so refreshing and light.



In this picture: Raspberry balsamic vinegar salmon, organic broccoli in olive oil and pepper, 
cinnamon sweet potatoes and portabello mushrooms


I think I would have made a small batch of raspberry vinegar and olive oil to pour over and lime to spoon over the salmon now looking back.


No comments:

Post a Comment