Tuesday 27 March 2012

Yesterday (meal ideas)

Yesterday I was working and my friend sent me a message....I need some inspiration for dinner.  I have asparagus and 2 coloured carrots.  I suggested that she roast almonds dry in a frying pan with soya sauce and fresh ginger grated, when browned and removing almonds from heat to drizzle with maple syrup.  The asparagus to be panned fried with ginger soya sauce and maple syrup and top with roasted almonds.  I suggested chicken backed in oven with peppercorn goat cheese covered, he was unable to find peppercorn goat cheese but purchased herbed goat cheese.  The carrots she roasted in the oven with potatoes and spices...an amazing delicious meal with very little work...the roasted almonds covered with maple syrup is a favourite of mine.  Her dinner was delicious and I helped to inspire a home cooked meal to be shared with her and her soon to be hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment