Wednesday 21 March 2012

Chicken Parmesan

Hello,


Another amazing day in Toronto.  After dinner tonight, I was able to sit on my balcony and enjoy a glass of wine, wearing flip flops and a sun dress.  Amazing weather for March 20th.  I made my chicken parmesan, instead of using mostly mozzarella I used cheese curds and parmesan cheese with a little mozzarella.  I used my spaghetti sauce with the chorizo sausage on top of my breaded chicken.


T's Chicken Parm


I made my break crumbs and added fresh Parmesan cheese, salt pepper and spices
I flattened the chicken , milked and breaded two chicken breasts
in a hot frying pan with a slight covering of olive oil fry chicken until browned and flip over
have oven preheating at 350.
Place the breasts in a casserole dish and cover chicken with tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese, cheese curds and parmesan.


bake in oven until golden brown, about 40 minutes


I served this with a spinach salad and spaghetti 










No comments:

Post a Comment