Tuesday 17 April 2012

Slow baked Salmon in a rum mustard maple glaze

I had a friend (a former colleague) and  her son over for dinner tonight, she brought dessert and helped with dishes...woot woot.


So I have heard about slow baking salmon at 250 for 30 minutes, so tonight was the night to try it...it was incredible and has an amazing texture and flavour.


Tonight's Slow Baked Salmon, in a rum mustard maple glaze


-1 oz rum
-1 tablespoon maple syrup
-juice of half a lemon
-1 tablespoon dijon mustard
-1 tablespoon honey mustard
-1 tablespoon tamari soya sauce
-1 teaspoon hot sauce
-1 medium scallion chopped

I mixed together.  I placed olive oil on salmon skin so it doesn't stick.  Then I placed salmon skin down in a casserole dish and covered with mixture.  I baked for 35 minutes...it was incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment